FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q? When trying to decide between getting a new roof or just a fix, what questions do I need to ask myself??
- Do you have leakage in the attic after heavy rains?
- Do you have ceiling spots inside you home?
- Do you have damaged or missing shingles?
- Is the flashing around your chimney, vent pipes, or wall junctions missing or bent?
- Can you see loose or protruding nails?
- Are your shingles buckling or blistering?
- Are the granules on your shingles missing or showing aging?
- Do you have unusually high energy bills?
Q? How long does it take to replace my roof??
Ans. Replacing a roof (whether on a commercial or residential building) is a labor-intensive project, and depending on the type of roof, could take anywhere from a few days to 2 or more weeks. We try to finish our projects quickly and efficiently, but factors such as wind, rain, or even the threat of these can slow the process considerably.
Q? What type of services do you offer?
Ans. We sell both residential and commercial roofing systems. To find out more about the roofing products that we sell, click these links to visit our commercial and residential roofing pages.
Q? Should I fix my Roof Myself?
Ans. Most roofing work should not be a do-it-yourself project. Professional roofing contractors are trained to safely & efficiently repair or replace a roof. Taking a do-it-yourself approach could harm your roof due to improper roofing techniques. There is also a high risk of accidentally falling off or through the roof.
Q? What should I look for when hiring a Roofing Contractor?
You should always do your research before you select a contractor to do work on your home. By using the following checklist you will greatly increase your chances of selecting the right contractor for your job.
- Employ a contractor with an established business in your local area.
- Check each contractor with the Better Business Bureau to see if there is an adverse file on record.
- Make sure that your contractor has liability insurance and offers a warranty.
- Ask for local homeowner’s references and follow up on them.
- Interview contractors until you find one you feel comfortable working with, and do not blindly accept the lowest bid.
Q? Is there a mess on my property after completion of Roof replacement?
Ans. Our company keeps the job site clean on a daily basis. Large roller magnets are used to pick up nails around the perimeter of home. All debris is removed from the job site using our own dump trucks or trailers. Any damaged plants, sprinkler systems etc. will be repaired or reimbursed.
Q? What is A & V Roofing Co's top priority?
Ans. Our highest priority is to provide our clients with the highest quality workmanship and warranty.
Q? Can A & V Roofing Co's help me with my Insurance Claim?
Ans. Yes, our company will help you with all interior and exterior scope of work on your insurance claim from start to finish.
HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any other types of questions concerning our serviceS or just general questions about your eyesight, please feel free to call us at (956) 687-3730 or click the button below to send us an email.